Hoppy Easter Cookie Decorating Class - 3/23
Find some sugar-covered Easter eggs in Braham, MN for this introduction to sugar cookie decorating!
When: Saturday, March 23rd
Where: Braham Brewing Company (208 Broadway Ave S, Braham, MN 55006)
- - - - -
Interested in learning about decorated sugar cookies?! Simply Sweet Bakery is here to help! In this 2-hour class, we'll cover the basics to sugar cookies -- so yes, it’s beginner friendly! We will practice with Royal Icing, talk techniques and recipes, then jump in and decorate this adorable 6-cookie set. Everything you'll need is provided at class, and I will be there with the step-by-step instruction. Just bring a smile (and maybe an apron)!
You'll leave class with your 6 decorated cookies and the knowledge you need to do it again on your own, with my recipes! More details on refunds, things to bring, and FAQs are below - I'm looking forward to having you join us. Be sure to sign up by 3/16 to claim your spot!
About this Class
- Is this class for beginners? Yes! Whether you have experience with baking and royal icing or are just looking to have a sweet time with friends, this class is for you. We will be making a 6-cookie set that will look amazing when you follow the instructor's step-by-step guide!
- What is provided? Everything you need for success is included. Each cookier-to-be gets 6 cookies, 4 icing colors, sprinkles, and access to other decorating tools. I do all the prep work before class, so no baking or icing mixing is required. Just decorating fun!
- How long is the class? Class is 2 hours long so we can have enough time to decorate and answer questions along the way. Come by yourself, bring your best friend, or bring the family! It's a blast whether you're coming with a friend, family member, or solo!
- What age is this class for? This class is good for ages 10 and up. Minors attending must be accompanied by a paying adult for liability purposes.
- Details: This class will be held at Braham Brewing Company (208 Broadway Ave S, Braham MN 55006) on Saturday, March 23rd. Snacks, coffee, and cocktails will be available for purchase from Braham Brewing!
Cancelation / Refund / Sick Policy
- If you need to cancel, please send me an email up to one week before class to receive a full refund.
- If we are less than one week away from class, please send me an email to find out options to receive a credit for a future class or my online shop.
- If I do not hear from you before your class’s start time, and you do not show up for class, I won’t be able to offer you a refund or a credit even if you're sick. So please reach out before class if needed so we can work something out! If you're running late, please still come! I'll get you caught up.
Add-On Take Home Kits
- Order your Take Home Kit ($26) with your ticket and bring the class home with you to teach a child or friend! These class kits come with everything you'll use in class, including the step-by-step instructions to do it yourself from home. Cookie Class Take Home Kits are created before your class, and you'll pick them up and take them with you after class.
- How long can a kit last? Depending on how you store it, your kits can last for a week or longer. Freezing cookies keep them fresh for a long time.
Allergen Disclaimer / Class Cancelation Policy / Weather Policy
Allergens: Heads up – these cookies include the following ingredients: Wheat, Eggs, Milk, and Food Dye. These products are prepared in a kitchen that also bakes with other allergens. Please consider your allergies before registering.
Class Cancelation Policy: Classes may be canceled at the discretion of me, the event host. This rarely happens – but in that extremely rare event that it does, you’ll receive a 100% refund.
Classes with registrants under 6 people will be canceled. Don’t be sad! You can either get a class credit for a future class (along with my apologies), or a full refund! I’ll let you know if your class has low attendance 10 days before the event is canceled so that you can bring a friend (hint hint) or find other plans for that day.
Weather Policy: Sometimes Jack Frost doesn’t play well with cookie class schedules, and Mother Nature seems to be takin’ notes. In the event of inclement weather, I’ll contact you with options – these may differ depending on the weather event, but rest assured – we’ll figure something out!
Questions? Reach out to me by email or social media!
You will receive a digital ticket by email one week before the event. Please add accurate contact information at checkout so you can receive your ticket, and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book so the email doesn't go to junk mail.
You may be asked to present your confirmation email or ticket upon arrival. Each attendee and participant must have their own paid ticket. No unpaid people will be allowed to sit in the class.
Refer to your confirmation email for your class time. Please come to your purchased class time, as classes are scheduled with a specific number of participants to best serve everyone.